Earlier this week, the awesome Meg of Less Thighs More Thunder nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Meg is also working away at becoming the best Meg she can be and she is swimming through life’s ups and downs with flying colours.You should go check her out and tell her I sent you! She’s pretty awesome!
I was surprised to see the nomination as I don’t really see myself as an inspiration to others, this is just my little blog so I can vent, write about who I am and let my girls know about who their mom is and the joys, moments of pure bliss and also the few struggles that were dealt my way. As I said, the nomination came earlier this week, but I was way too tired to do a post about it and decided to wait until the weekend to tackle it.
Here is how it works:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
(Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Here are my 7 facts:
- My husband and I met online.
- I speak French to my daughters everyday (it’s my mother tongue). They understand it, but barely speak it. I’m hoping things will change in due time.
- Both my daughters were born on the same day, exactly 2 years apart!
- I secretly wish I could be a stay-at-home mom so I could go to Crossfit on a regular basis. Sometimes, shift-work really sucks for set-days activities…
- The only award I ever won in high school was in gym class. Go figure!
- I absolutely love eating lobster
- I was vegan for 15 months before my 2nd pregnancy
My nominees are: (I only have 9 because I don’t have much time to read blogs… Sorry for cutting it short!)
- Be Silly Be Strong
- Fat Tom Goes To Blogville
- The Twisted Yarn
- Xine’s Battle of Her Bulge
- Not the Fat Kid in Gym Class Anymore
- E & L Adventures
- Corrie Anne
- The Adventures of Fanny P.
Some of these blogs are about knitting, some are about Crossfitting, some are about family, but all of them are inspiring in their own peculiar way. Go check them out, they might inspire you too!